ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Christian college of Education is situated in Venkadesapuram, Perambalur. The college is located in the Heart of the town. It posses 3480.29sq.m of land area and 3228.64sq.m of built-up area. Christian College of Education is a Co-Educational Institution established in the year 2008. Ours is a pioneer institution in the field of Teacher education. The College aims to prepare professionally competent teachers to perform their roles effectively as per needs of the society and to upgrade the standard of teacher education, enhance the professional and social status of teachers and develop amongst them a sense of commitment.
• National Council for Teacher Education, Bangalore (Order No: F.SRO/NCTE/2007-2008/16026 dated 17/12/07) old
• National Council for Teacher Education, Bangalore (Order No: F.SRO/NCTE/APSO5315/B.Ed/tn/2014-15/63698 dated 30/04/2015)
• National Council for Teacher Education, Bangalore (Order No: F.SRO/NCTE/D.T.Ed – A1/2006-2007/10101 dated 09/01/07)
• Tamilnadu Teacher Education University, Chennai (Order No:TNTEU/R/Syn.Oct.2012-Item42.7/order- Contn/2012/1051 dated 30/10/2012).
• College Code No:11501
Christian teacher training institute is a pioneer institution established in 1983. CTTI has provded an awesome of 1600 teachers to the society from the year 1983 to 2012. It is a co-educational institution and is recognized by NCTE, Bangalore and also approved by Government of Tamilnadu.
• National Council for Teacher Education, Bangalore (Order No: F.TN/SRO/NCTE/ 2005-06/3123 dated 28/09/05)
To create teachers of tomorrow with the transformation of holistic knowledge in a new era of teacher education, focusing upon the integral development of teachers.
To provide integrated courses in teacher education, marked and defined by value-education, global outlook, and interdisciplinary.
• To Built on Knowledge, Critical Thinking and Curiosity
• To Create dynamic Interaction between Pedagogy and Personality
• To Make enthusiastic Learning
Aims and Objectives
To enable a human being to attain the greatest possible harmony, internal and external, spiritual and material, for the fullest possible development of human potentialities and capacities.
To develop an individual – Physical, Cognitive, Social, Emotional, Cultural, Psychological, Aesthetic, Moral and Spiritual.
To build a self - confident and self dependent, and to make them to realize their responsibilities towards the society
• Conducive atmosphere and Spacious infrastructure
• Well Equipped laboratory
• Vast Automated library with online facility
• Efficient faculties
• Platform for Research and extracurricular activities
• Student support system
• Tutor ward System
• Placement and training Cell
• Counseling and career guidance service
• Homely Hostel facility